Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My poetry

 ~o~o~o~
I was made a bonsai.
I was a sapling who reached out to the sky with my arms, and shared my fruit with all.
I was shamed for the promiscuity of my little branches, and taught that the only way to survive, is to pot my roots, and shape myself, with a snip her, a burn there, till I became a perfect bonsai.
And if you wondered where my compassion went, this was all I had.

But life took me toward towering banyans, which did not mind the thousands of creatures that nestled in their loving branches,
And I realize I have the choice to break my pot, stretch my roots into mother earth,
And pass on her strength through my fruit.

~o~o~o~


I like this concept of Log b a = 0.
B cannot exist for any value of a other than 1, and when a is 1, b can be anything.
Poetic, aint it??
B says to A: If you aren’t the 1 for me, then I don’t care for you. But if you are the 1 for me, than I can be everything to you !!
  ~o~o~o~

Often, the poems we call beautiful
are not the ones with the most depth,
but the ones that reflect our own thoughts.
Same applies to intelligence and people.
 ~o~o~o~
  
As the days pass
I have learnt to see
Through a gaping hole in fabric,
A piece of blue sky.

 ~o~o~o~
  
Is it enough that I love you,
Or do I have to say I love you
On saying which, do I have to
Straddle the heaven and earth
And bring you a black orchid
As proof of my love?

I cannot give you anything
But my love. I can’t dance,
But I can arrange flowers.
I also know to watch out for
A Love that is too demanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment